BenQ has launched its all-new GW2485TC and GW2785TC monitors claiming that these are designed to reduce eye strain during prolonged screen time through upgraded eye-care technologies. They also sport productivity features such as a built-in noise-canceling microphone for joining online meetings and a USB-C port for powering devices, plus adjustable-height via the ergonomic stand to help young professionals succeed at work.
“BenQ has been a pioneer in factoring in and providing eye-care through innovation in its visual solutions. Through these efficient monitors, we aim to raise the standard for healthier screen time through integrating the latest eye-care technology with built-in productivity features for young professionals.” Said Manish Bakshi, Managing Director, BenQ Middle East
An official release stated that the GW2485TC 24-inch and GW2785TC 27-inch monitors have built-in productivity features to keep young professionals focused. The built-in noise-canceling microphone filters out background noise to give meeting attendees clear audio, even in noisy environments, while Dialogue Mode makes voices clearly audible during calls and online video meetings.
Additionally, the USB Type-C port delivers fast audio, video, and 60 watt-quick charging of mobile devices via a single cable. For a complete workstation setup, two to four monitors can be connected via Daisy Chain for a multi-monitor setup, providing extra screen real estate and a decluttered workspace.
Key features include:
- Advanced eye-care technology: It keeps eye safety in mind during prolonged work and online learning sessions.
- Low Blue Light Plus: It works by filtering out the shorter, higher energy blue-violet radiation which is harmful to the eyes while also preserving blue hues in images to maintain color accuracy.
- Brightness Intelligence: It uses a sensor that detects ambient light, brightness, and contrast of screen content to adapt brightness levels and enhance dark areas without overexposing bright regions.
- Flicker-free technology: It eliminates flickering at all brightness levels to reduce eye strain, headaches, and decreased productivity.
- Ergonomic design: The monitors feature an ergonomic design, letting users easily adjust the monitor’s position for a more comfortable viewing angle and an improved work or study space.