Today’s workforce requires access to highly efficient, powerful systems and tools that enable them to innovate, collaborate and share information in a secure environment. In fact, more than 70 percent of millennials feel that advanced technology is crucial to a collaborative, productive and efficient work environment, according to the Dell Future Ready Workforce Study. The Wyse 3040 thin client is an affordable, efficient and easy to manage endpoint solution that allows IT managers to keep costs low while supporting basic productivity and light multitasking. It is ideal for customers across a range of industries, including highly-regulated sectors such as retail, finance, healthcare and education.
- Compatible with Citrix, Microsoft and VMware virtual workspace environments, the Wyse 3040 thin client provides a cost-effective endpoint solution that is highly secure, yet easy to deploy and manage.
- It is the industry’s first entry-level Intel x86-based quad-core thin client, delivering robust connectivity options and a choice of Wyse ThinOS or ThinLinux operating systems.
- The Wyse 3040 is the first entry-level thin client to feature an Intel Atom X5 1.44GHz quad-core processor that supports up to 2GB DDR3 RAM and 8GB flash.
- Designed for efficiency, the Wyse 3040 delivers 30 percent better performance than previous generations, making it ideal for light multimedia use and local application activity.
- With its small size, it’s also easy to mount on the back of a monitor for a clean, de-cluttered workspace.