Dynabook Europe GmbH announces an update to its dynaEdge AR (Assisted Reality) solution with the launch of the dynaEdge DE200, the next generation of its Windows 10/11 Pro mobile edge computing device.
The new dynaEdge AR solution is claimed to have been designed to provide lightweight, hands-free functionality for mobile working, and improve efficiency, connectivity, and security for the enterprise in today’s constantly evolving working environments. It accelerates diagnostic and repair scenarios, information sharing and collaboration, information capture, and data processing – even in the most remote locations.
dynaEdge AR is claimed to have developed for industries with a strong focus on the frontline and field-based workers, including manufacturing, inspection, logistics, maintenance, emergency services, healthcare, and education.
“Over the last 20 months, mobile edge computing and smart glasses solutions have become integral to many industries,” said Damian Jaume, President, Dynabook Europe GmbH.
With the new enhancements, including 4G LTE, 11th gen Intel core processors, and edge AI-enabled mobility, the system is expected to offer improved security for the corporate environment. The following are its key features:
- Faster connection with 4G LTEintegration: Wherever there’s a 4G signal, the worker can be connected – without tethering to a phone or relying on a WiFi signal
- Smart vision with Edge AI: Edge AI Engine improves camera visuals with image stabilization, brightness compensation, and object tracking
- Improved charging and battery life: Offers up to 6.5 hours** of battery life and includes a universal Type C charging connector which can be extended with an optional power bank, enabling front-line workers to achieve all-day operation.
- Advanced power: Provides enhanced performance through the 11th Gen Intel Core i3, i5, and i7 processors
- Maximum endpoint security: Running on Windows 10/11 Pro, the dynaEdge DE200 supports Active Directory, in conjunction with two-factor authentication including PIN and fingerprint to secure end-user data