Nutanix, a hybrid multi-cloud computing service provider, offers customers simple and flexible software solutions and seamless storage offerings. Mohammed Abulhouf, Senior Sales Director, Middle East at Nutanix speaks about the company’s GITEX strategy.
What products and solutions will you be showcasing at GITEX Global 2022?
Nutanix will be sharing our company’s vision and strategy that emphasizes that enterprises should never settle for Cloud chaos, but rather, embrace a hybrid multicloud platform that prioritizes simplicity, flexibility, and freedom of choice.
Over the past year, Nutanix has re-packaged its solutions to make them even more simple, to offer a consistent operating model across all types of clouds: public, private, and hybrid. We are keen to demonstrate these innovations at GITEX:
- Nutanix Cloud Infrastructure (NCI): Providing complete software solutions including virtual compute, storage, and networking for virtual machines and containers, that can be deployed in private data centers on the hardware of the organization’s choice or in public clouds
- Nutanix Cloud Manager (NCM): If an organization is managing multiple cloud deployments, Nutanix can support by driving consistent governance across private and public clouds, helping custom
ers accelerate their cloud journey
- Nutanix Unified Storage (NUS): Nutanix supports a variety of workloads deployed anywhere – private, public, or hybrid by allowing software-defined storage for multiple protocols ((volumes, files, objects). This is a single point of management for all storage resources
- Nutanix End User Computing Solutions: This speaks to running applications and workloads anywhere, on any device supporting the new normal of remote work and remote learning
- Nutanix Database Service (NDB):Simplifies database management across hybrid multicloud environments for database engines such, as PostgreSQL, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, and Oracle Database
We’ve done just that with Nutanix Era, a Database-as-a-Service (DaaS) solution ‘On Your Terms’. In the same way, the Nutanix Cloud Platform has made IT infrastructure ‘invisible’, Nutanix Era is a database lifecycle management software that runs on the Nutanix Cloud Platform and empowers organizations to achieve invisible databases. Era can manage databases deployed on on-premises infrastructure and a public cloud of choice, making it a true multicloud solution ready to modernize databases.
What do you hope to achieve from your participation at the event this year?
As always, GITEX offers a brilliant platform to promote our brand. Most importantly, it’s a way to reconnect with our customers and partners at scale. We anticipate even more traffic coming in from the other GCC countries, such as Saudi Arabia – which is a hyper-growth market for us.
What will be your theme of participation at GITEX?
Nutanix will be exhibiting with the theme “Cloud on Your Terms” intending to help regional organizations master the art of Cloud freedom
Do you plan to run any activities alongside GITEX?
We are running a series of executive dinners during GITEX week and have several MoU signings that will occur at our stand.
Where can trade visitors find you at GITEX?
Nutanix will showcase its beautiful stand H6-A30 in Hall 6 at GITEX, which has been designed to be inviting, safe, and open space for great conversations. This year key alliance partners and resellers have been welcomed to participate along with the company. The focus is on emerging alliances including HYCU, ArcServ & Stratodesk.